A Single Center, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Effects of a Single 1200mg IV Dose of Oritavancin on the Results of Multiple Coagulation Tests in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oritavancin (Primary)
- Indications Anthrax; Bacteraemia; Clostridium infections; Gram-positive infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors The Medicines Company
- 12 Dec 2016 Results published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 30 Oct 2016 Results assessing interference of Oritavancin on coagulation tests presented at the IDWeek 2016.
- 16 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov reocrd.