A RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED 2-WAY CROSSOVER STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY, SAFETY AND TOLERABILITY OF PF-03715455 ADMINISTERED TWICE DAILY BY INHALATION FOR 4 WEEKS IN PATIENTS WITH MODERATE TO SEVERE CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PF 3715455 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 06 Apr 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 80 to 100 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.