A randomised, double blind, placebo controlled, phase II study of fulvestrant with or without the addition of vandetanib as treatment for patients with metastatic breast cancer resistant to aromatase inhibitor therapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Vandetanib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FURVA
- 22 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 16% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 04 Nov 2015 Accrual to date is 13% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.