Phase 1 Study of 89Zr-DFO-HuMab-5B1 (MVT-2163) With HuMab-5B1 (MVT-5873) in Patients With Pancreatic Cancer or Other CA19-9 Positive Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zirconium 89 5B1 (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Diagnostic use; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors MabVax Therapeutics
- 14 Jun 2017 According to a MabVax Therapeutics media release, to date, twelve patients have been treated in this first-in-human trial.
- 14 Jun 2017 According to a MabVax Therapeutics media release, data from the study were presented in a poster session and podium talk at the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) Annual Meeting 2017.
- 14 Jun 2017 Results published in a MabVax Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History