Assessment of Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Intravitreal APL-2 Therapy for Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs APL 2 (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ASAP II
- Sponsors Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Mar 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.