A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Single-Masked, Sham-Controlled Study of Safety, Tolerability and Evidence of Activity of Intravitreal APL-2 Therapy in Patients Geographic Atrophy (GA)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs APL 2 (Primary)
- Indications Dry macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FILLY
- Sponsors Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 18 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.