A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Single-Masked, Sham-Controlled Study of Safety, Tolerability and Evidence of Activity of Intravitreal APL-2 Therapy in Patients Geographic Atrophy (GA)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs APL 2 (Primary)
- Indications Dry macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FILLY
- Sponsors Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Aug 2017 Results published in an Apellis Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 24 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (The primary endpoint is the change in square root geographic atrophy (GA) lesion size from baseline at month 12 as measured by FAF), according to an Apellis Pharmaceuticals.
- 20 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.