A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Single-Masked, Sham-Controlled Study of Safety, Tolerability and Evidence of Activity of Intravitreal APL-2 Therapy in Patients Geographic Atrophy (GA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs APL 2 (Primary)
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration; Dry macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FILLY
- Sponsors Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Aug 2017 Results published in an Apellis Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 24 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (The primary endpoint is the change in square root geographic atrophy (GA) lesion size from baseline at month 12 as measured by FAF), according to an Apellis Pharmaceuticals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History