A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-masked, Multicenter, Active-controlled Study Evaluating Administration of Repeated Intravitreal Doses of hI-con1 in Patients With Choroidal Neovascularization Secondary to Age-related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HI-con1 (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMERGE
- Sponsors Iconic Therapeutics
- 09 Feb 2017 According to an Iconic Therapeutics, results from this trial will be presented at the Angiogenesis, Exudation, and Degeneration meeting 2017.
- 11 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.