Phase II trial of axalimogene filolisbac (ADXS-HPV) in combination with epacadostat (INCB-24360) in patients with HPV-associated cervical cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Axalimogene filolisbac (Primary) ; Epacadostat (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Advaxis; Incyte Corporation
- 08 Jan 2016 According to an Advaxis Immunotherapies media release, this trial is expected to commence in the first half of 2016.
- 01 Dec 2015 According to the Advaxis Inc. media release, the US FDA has granted orphan drug designation for axalimogene filolisbac in the treatment of cervical cancer.
- 01 Jun 2015 According to an Advaxis media release, US FDA has approved the Investigational New Drug (IND) application for this trial.