A Phase I/II study of thiotepa, ifosphamide, etoposide and rituximab for the treatment of relapsed or refractory primary central nervous system lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Thiotepa (Primary) ; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Rituximab
- Indications CNS cancer; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TIER
- 18 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jul 2015 Accrual to date is 2% as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 13 Feb 2015 New trial record