Phase I dose escalation study of oral administration of S 78454 given as monotherapy in the treatment of patients with refractory or relapsed acute myeloid leukemia, acute lymphoblastic leukemia or high or intermediary-2 risk myelodysplastic syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Abexinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics; Servier
- 17 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 31 Mar 2015 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as per ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 13 Feb 2015 New trial record