A Randomized, Open-label, Single-center, Cross-over Study in Healthy Subjects to Assess the Relative Bioavailability of EPA and DHA Delivered by Three New Capsule Formulation Prototypes in Relation to the Current Epanova Capsule Under Fasting (Part 1) and Fed (Part 2) Conditions.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eicosapentaenoic acid/docosahexaenoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 30 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.