A Multicenter Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Patients With Advanced Uveal Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Uveal melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Aug 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.