A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, 4-Week, Multiple-dose, Proof of Mechanism (POM) Study in Japanese Subjects Asymptomatic at Risk for Alzheimer Dementia (ARAD) Investigating the Effects of JNJ-54861911 on A-beta Processing in Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) and Plasma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 54861911 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceutical KK
- 22 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.