24-week Open-label Extension Study Evaluating the Effect of PXT00864 in Mild Alzheimer's Disease Patients Further to PLEODIAL-I Completion
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Acamprosate/baclofen (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLEODIAL-II
- Sponsors Pharnext
- 13 Dec 2016 Results published in the Pharnext Media Release.
- 13 Dec 2016 According to a Pharnext media release, data from PLEODIAL clinical trial (this study and CTP 253068) presented at the 9th Clinical Trials on Alzheime's Disease (CTAD) conference.
- 01 Dec 2016 According to a Pharnext media release, data from this study will be presented at the 9th Clinical Trials on Alzheimers Disease (CTAD) conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History