A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalating, Phase 1 Study to Determine the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Effect of Circulating Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Levels of ARC-AAT in Healthy Volunteer Subjects and in Patients With Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency (AATD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ARC AAT (Primary)
- Indications Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency; Liver disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Apr 2017 According to an Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial presented at The International Liver Congress 2017 (ILC), the annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL).
- 04 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Feb 2017.
- 04 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Feb 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History