A Safety and Preliminary Efficacy Trial of MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab; Anti-PD-1) in Children With Recurrent, Progressive or Refractory High-Grade Gliomas (HGG) and DIPGs and Hypermutated Brain Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Mar 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 27 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 75.