A Phase 2A Study Investigating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Immunogenicity, and Exploratory Efficacy of Dupilumab in Patients Aged ≥6 to <18 Years With Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Feb 2017 Data from this trial will be presented at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), according to a Sanofi and Regeneron joint media release.
- 19 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Jun 2016 Status of the trial is completed in Czech Republic (end date: 2016-03-14) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.