A Phase 2, Randomised, Double Masked, Sham Controlled, Multicentre Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ocriplasmin in Inducing Total Posterior Vitreous Detachment (PVD) in Subjects With Non-proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy (NPDR)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ocriplasmin (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CIRCLE
- Sponsors ThromboGenics
- 11 May 2017 According to a ThromboGenics media release, recruitment has picked-up after protocol amendment in this trial.
- 27 Dec 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 230 to 115.
- 27 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.