A Multiple-Site, Phase 1/2, Safety and Efficacy Trial of a Recombinant Adeno-associated Virus Vector Expressing Retinoschisin (rAAV2tYF-CB-hRS1) in Patients With X-linked Retinoschisis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AAV RS1 (Primary)
- Indications Retinoschisis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation
- 08 Jun 2017 According to an AGTC media release, the company will present data at the Macula Society Annual Meeting 2017.
- 08 Jun 2017 According to an AGTC media release, the company announced topline safety data for the dose escalation phase of this trial.
- 10 May 2017 According to an AGTC media release, to date, the company has completed dosing in the first three groups. The company expects to provide a data update, across both safety and potential efficacy endpoints, for these first 12 patients this summer. The Data Safety and Monitoring Committee (DSMC) met recently to review the current safety data set including the most recent high-dose group and the Company has initiated enrollment in the expansion group at the high dose.