A Multiple-Site, Phase 1/2, Safety and Efficacy Trial of a Recombinant Adeno-associated Virus Vector Expressing Retinoschisin (rAAV2tYF-CB-hRS1) in Patients With X-linked Retinoschisis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AAV RS1 (Primary)
- Indications Retinoschisis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation
- 07 Nov 2017 According to an AGTC media release, to date, the company has completed enrollment of 12 patients in the first four groups which completes the dose escalation phase of the trial.
- 13 Sep 2017 According to an AGTC media release, safety and tolearability results were presented at the Macula Society Annual Meeting.
- 13 Sep 2017 According to an AGTC media release, the company has enrolled 17 adults and one child in the trial across all groups as of 13 Sep 2017 and expects to fully enroll expansion group in the first quarter of 2018.