A Multiple-Site, Phase 1/2, Safety and Efficacy Trial of a Recombinant Adeno-associated Virus Vector Expressing CNGB3 (rAAV2tYF-PR1.7-hCNGB3) in Patients With Congenital Achromatopsia Caused by Mutations in the CNGB3 Gene
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs A002-MeiraGTx (Primary)
- Indications Colour vision defects
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation
- 13 Sep 2017 According to Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation media release, the company has enrolled four patients in the low-dose group and collecting data from this group to present to Data Safety and Monitoring Committee (DSMC) prior to enrollment of patients in the mid-dose group
- 10 May 2017 According to an AGTC media release, the company plans to enroll two additional patients in the low dose group who will both be treated by a surgeon who treated one of the earlier patients in this group, such that a total of three patients will be treated by a single surgeon.
- 08 Nov 2016 According to an AGTC media release, three patients in the low dose group have been enrolled in this trial as of October 2016 and as specified in the protocol, safety data from these three patients will be reviewed by a DSMC before the company enrolls patietns in th middle dose group.