A Phase III, International, Randomized, Controlled Study of Rigosertib Versus Physician's Choice of Treatment in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome After Failure of a Hypomethylating Agent
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rigosertib (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INSPIRE
- Sponsors Onconova Therapeutics
- 15 Aug 2017 According to an Onconova Therapeutics media release, the Company is taking proactive measures to increase enrollment including the addition of trial sites in three new countries and changes within its CRO group and full enrollment may be delayed by several months if not reached desired level.
- 15 Aug 2017 According to an Onconova Therapeutics media release, an interim analysis for this study is anticipated in the fourth quarter.
- 27 May 2017 Pre-planned interim analysis for this trial is currently on track and will be conducted after 88 death events have occurred, according to an Onconova Therapeutics media release.