A Phase III, International, Randomized, Controlled Study of Rigosertib Versus Physician's Choice of Treatment in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome After Failure of a Hypomethylating Agent
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rigosertib (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INSPIRE
- Sponsors Onconova Therapeutics
- 18 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 225 to 360, according to an SymBio Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 18 Jan 2018 According to an SymBio Pharmaceuticals media release, based on an interim analysis, the independent Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) has recommended to increase the trial enrollment plan form current 225 patients to total of 360 patients.
- 06 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.