Phase 1, Dose-Escalation, Open-label, Safety and Pharmacokinetic, First in Human Study of BXQ-350 Administered as a Single Agent by Intravenous Infusion in Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors and Recurrent High-Grade Gliomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Saposin C (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bexion Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Sep 2016 According to a Bexion Pharmaceuticals media release, first patient has been dosed in this trial, at the University of Cincinnati Cancer Institute.
- 12 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Jul 2016 According to Bexion Pharmaceuticals media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cleared Bexion's application to initiate this First-in-Human Phase I clinical trial with BXQ-350 for the treatment of cancer.