A Phase 1 Crossover Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics (PK), Pharmacodynamics (PD) and Safety of Two Formulations of a 7-Day Application Donepezil Transdermal Delivery System (TDS) Compared to Oral Administration of Aricept (Registered Trademark) in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Donepezil (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Corium International
- 28 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to results presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2016.
- 20 Jul 2016 According to Corium International media release, results from this study will be presented at Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2016.
- 03 Feb 2016 Top-line interim results published in a Corium International media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History