Safety and Efficacy Study of 68Ga-Dotatoc Positron Emission Tomography for Diagnosis for Staging, Restaging and Assessment of Response to Treatment in Somatostatin Receptor-Positive Neuroendocrine Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium 68-DOTATOC (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoid tumour; Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Diagnostic use
- 01 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Feb 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Feb 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.