A 12-Week, Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel-Group Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Biomarker Effects, Efficacy, and Effect on Microglia Activation, as Measured by Positron Emission Tomography, of AZD3241 in Subjects with Multiple System Atrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 3241 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple system atrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 25 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.
- 06 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.