Phase II Trial of Ra-223 dichloride in combination with Hormonal Therapy and Denosumab in the Treatment of Patients with Hormone-Positive Bone-Dominant Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary) ; Radium 223 chloride (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Exemestane; Fulvestrant; Letrozole; Tamoxifen
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 01 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2016 Protocol amended as dose of Ra-223 dichloride changed from 50 kBq/kg - 55kBq/kg as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.