Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, Exploratory Phase IIa Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Properties of GLPG1690 Administered for 12 Weeks in Subjects with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GLPG 1690 (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms FLORA
- Sponsors Galapagos NV
- 09 Aug 2017 Results published in a Galapagos NV media release.
- 20 Jun 2017 According to a Galapagos media release, the top-line results from this trial are expected in Q3 of 2017.
- 09 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.