Phase 3, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double Masked, Placebo Controlled Clinical Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of RGN-259 Ophthalmic Solution for the Treatment of Neurotrophic Keratopathy: SEER-1
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Thymosin-beta-4 (Primary)
- Indications Keratitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEER-1
- Sponsors ReGenTree
- 13 Jun 2017 According to a RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to complete this study in 2018.
- 17 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 May 2017.
- 17 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 May 2017.