A Phase 2 Study of CDX-011 (Glembatumumab Vedotin) for Metastatic Uveal Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glembatumumab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Uveal melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a Celldex Therapeutics media release, were presented at the 9th World Congress of Melanoma in October 2017 by the National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- 09 Jul 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.