Directional AthErectomy Followed by a PaclItaxel-Coated BalloN to InhibiT RestenosIs and Maintain Vessel PatEncy: A Pilot Study of Anti-Restenosis Treatment - Two Year Follow-up Extension Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Covidien
- 14 Aug 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.