A Cancer Research UK Phase I/IIa clinical trial of BI-1206; an antibody to FcƔRIIB (CD32b), as a single agent and in combination with an anti-CD20 antibody in patients with CD32b positive B-cell malignancy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BI 1206 (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 19 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Jul 2016 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 16 Dec 2015 According to a BioInvent media release, the company plans to submit a Clinical Trial Application for this trial to the UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in April 2016. The trial will begin after all the regulatory and ethical approvals.