A phase 1, first in man, study to assess the safety, pharmacokinetic profile and antiretroviral efficacy of C34-PEG-4-Chol, a novel peptide fusion inhibitor for the treatment of HIV-infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs C34-PEG-4-Chol (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 02 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 11 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed to 8 Dec 2015 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 15 Oct 2015 Accrual to date is 35% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record record.