A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Comparator Controlled Study of the Immunogenicity and Safety of VAX2012Q, A Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine in Healthy Adults 18-64 Years
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs VAX 2012Q (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors VaxInnate
- 25 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2015 According to a ValxInnate Corporation media release, the company expects to complete patient enrollment by mid-2015 and report preliminary results in the second half of 2015.
- 03 Jun 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to a VaxInnate Corporation media release.