Molecularly stratified parallel group phase II trial of the phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K) inhibitor BKM120 in combination with tamoxifen in patients with hormone receptor-positive, HER2-negative inoperable (locally advanced or metastatic) breast cancer with prior exposure to antihormonal therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Buparlisib (Primary) ; Tamoxifen
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIKTAM
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 21 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.