A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind Study Of Pf- 06439535 Plus Paclitaxel-carboplatin And Bevacizumab Plus Paclitaxel -Carboplatin For The First-line Treatment Of Patients With Advanced Non-squamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 24 Jul 2017 Results published in a Pfizer media release.
- 24 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint (Best confirmed objective Response Rate (ORR) has been met according to Pfizer media release.
- 17 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.