A Phase III, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Atezolizumab (MPDL3280A, Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) in Combination With Carboplatin+Paclitaxel or Atezolizumab in Combination With Carboplatin+Nab-Paclitaxel Versus Carboplatin+Nab-Paclitaxel in Chemotherapy-Naive Patients With Stage IV Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMpower 131
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 12 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2023 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 07 Dec 2016 Trial design for four phase III studies including this study presented at the 17th World Conference on Lung Cancer