Phase 1/1b, First-in-Human, Dose-Escalation and Expansion Study of FLX925 Administered Orally to Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs FLX 925 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Flexus Biosciences; FLX Bio
- 21 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 03 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.