A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single Escalating Dose Study of Subcutaneous Certolizumab Pegol (CZP) to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of CZP in Healthy Chinese Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Crohn's disease; Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; Plaque psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Spondylitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors UCB Pharma SA
- 13 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.