Safety & Performance Study of the FANTOM Sirolimus-Eluting Bioresorbable Coronary Scaffold
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FANTOM-II
- Sponsors REVA Medical
- 10 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2022 to 1 Mar 2023.
- 10 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 03 Nov 2017 According to a REVA Medical media release, European CE Marking has been granted in April 2017, on the basis of data from this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History