A Randomized Multicenter Phase II Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of Two Doses of Vaccination With Folate Receptor Alpha Peptides With GM-CSF in Patients With Triple Negative Breast Cancer Defined as Primary Tumor That is Her2-neu and Low (< 10%) ER/PR Nuclear Staining
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TPIV 200 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors TapImmune
- 27 Jun 2017 According to a TapImmune media release, the company has enrolled 50% of patients in this study.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.