A Randomized Multicenter Phase II Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of Two Doses of Vaccination With Folate Receptor Alpha Peptides With GM-CSF in Patients With Triple Negative Breast Cancer Defined as Primary Tumor That is Her2-neu and Low (< 10%) ER/PR Nuclear Staining
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TPIV 200 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors TapImmune
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 14 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.