A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Copanlisib in Combination With Rituximab in Patients With Relapsed Indolent B-cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (iNHL) - CHRONOS-3
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Copanlisib (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHRONOS-3
- Sponsors Bayer
- 22 Jul 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 567 to 514.
- 04 May 2016 Time frame for primary end points has been changed from 51 months ton 59 months.
- 20 Apr 2016 Trial design for CHRONOS-3 and CHRONOS-4 studies presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research