A Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Anti-emetic Drug Aprepitant Upon the Combination Chemotherapy of Nedaplatin and Docetaxel for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2015 New trial record