A PHASE IB, DOUBLE-BLIND, CLINICAL TRIAL TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY AND IMMUNOGENICITY OF TWO DIFFERENT DOSAGE LEVELS OF EBOLA CHIMPANZEE ADENOVIRUS VECTOR VACCINE "VRC-EBOADC069-00-VP (cAd3-EBO)" AND THE HETEROLOGOUS PRIME-BOOST CANDIDATE VACCINE REGIMEN OF cAD3-EBO FOLLOWED BY MVA-VECTORED VACCINE IN HEALTHY ADULTS, 18-65 YEARS OF AGE, IN BAMAKO, MALI
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VRC-EBOADC069-00-VP (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 06 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.