A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Effect of Oral GS-6615 on Dofetilide-Induced QT Prolongation, Safety, and Tolerability in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Eleclazine (Primary) ; Dofetilide
- Indications Long QT syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 19 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record .
- 25 Feb 2015 New trial record