A phase I/II trial to investigate the safety and efficacy of OPX-212 in neuromyelitis optica
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs OPX 212 (Primary)
- Indications Neuromyelitis optica
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Nov 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Jan 2016, according to a Opexa Therapeutics media release.
- 10 Nov 2015 Opexa Therapeutics expects to submit the IND to the US FDA and start this study in the first half of 2016, according to the company media release.
- 26 Feb 2015 New trial record