A phase II, multi-centre study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of tetradecanoylphorbol acetate in patients with acute myelocytic leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tetradecanoylphorbol acetate (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 May 2017 According to a Rich Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has filed its submission package to the Institutional Review Board (IRB) of Phramongkutklao Hospital in Bangkok.
- 31 May 2017 According to a Rich Pharmaceuticals media release, the company is preparing submission packages for the Hospital's Internal Review Board (IRB) and the Thailand Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This package is near completion and the Company plans to submit it shortly.
- 16 Feb 2016 According to Rich Pharmaceuticals media release, company is planning to enrol patients from the US and Thailand.